ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Today's electronic access control systems need to go beyond simply locking and unlocking doors. Out electronic access control systems can provide you with real time information, control and protection with features to restrict access into, out of and within your premises 24 hours a day.
Access Control is often combined with Camera Surveillance and/or intercom systems to identify and manage the movement of people or vehicles. Access cards, fobs, pin codes and biometrics can be used to control this movement and deny entry to unauthorised visitors. You dramatically reduce your exposure to crime whilst increasing the security of your employees, visitors, confidential information and assets.
The proactive security and management features of our electronic access control systems can benefit any business no matter the size. We can design and install a range of access control solutions from a simple single access point system for a small office, through to the largest enterprise systems with hundreds of access points.
We only recommends and supplies equipment from the most trusted and respected brands. Our extensive range includes products from:
- GE Interlogix
- Inner Range
Key Benefits of a Access Control Solution
- Can help prevent trespass, vandalism and property theft, adding to your bottom line
- Restrict access to sensitive areas
- Can integrate with other systems (i.e. fire, essential services, evacuation)
- Track and deter access throughout your organisation
- Provide auditing, time and attendance information
- Can help avoid expensive re-keying when an employee leaves
- Remotely administer and control access